Working as one to deliver independent, objective advice
To address your investment management needs, we:
- Provide you with personalized, unbiased investment advice based on your personal objectives, risk tolerance, and investment constraints.
- Help you identify your values and priorities to create a customized portfolio that uses multiple investment strategies and is aligned with your financial objectives.
- Work with you to construct and manage a comprehensive asset allocation for all accounts based on your risk tolerance, tax considerations, time horizon, asset level, balance sheet, and cash flow needs.
- Move your accounts in-kind to control tax exposure and develop an investment strategy and portfolio designed to retain solid positions while eliminating underperforming positions over time.
- Work in concert with your CPA® and other advisors to design a portfolio aimed at minimizing taxes by considering account types, asset location within various investment vehicles, and other tax-efficiency measures to support long-term wealth accumulation.
To address your financial planning needs, we:
- Work with you and your complete advisory team to build a strong financial foundation for your family and your business.
- Provide second opinions, objective reviews, cash flow projections, balance sheet reviews, and other guidance to help you keep your financial “big picture” in balance at all times.
- Take a fiduciary approach, always acting in your best interest.
- Offer the guidance to adjust to major—and even minor—life events that have the power to impact your finances.
- Help you plan effectively to help maintain your current lifestyle throughout your retirement years.
- Put plans in place to fund advanced education for your children and grandchildren.
- Plan for liquidity events in your life, such as the sale of a business or real estate, divorce, and the coordination of rollovers, deferred compensation, and stock options.
- Create a plan to support the tax-efficient transition of your wealth to your heirs.